MIMOSA GOLF & LEISURE RESORT - A TRULY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Welcome to Central Luzon's finest golf destination! Often referred to as "Leisure Central." Situated within 175-hectare of beautifully landscaped terrain, intertwined with majestic canopy trees, you'll find Mimosa Leisure Park Resort Country Club/Golf Course. Only an hour drive away from Manila via the North Luzon Expressway, it is an ideal golf and leisure gateway from the hustle and bustle and polution of city life.
Set against stunning foothill mountains which afford scenic vistas for the idyllic surrounding countryside, golf-minded individuals visiting the Clark Freeport will be treated to a spectacular golfing experience at this course. The setting is absolutely gorgeous amongst the multi-featured 36 holes of golf are many mature trees, forgiving fairways, sparkly lakes and manicured greens along with sophisticatedly landscaped floral displays.
CSM NOW GENERAL BOOKING AGENT FOR MIMOSA GOLF COURSE/COUNTRY CLUB
Contact Clark Subic Marketing now for preferential bookings at Mimosa Golf Course/Country Club. We can get you the tee-time you desire with our friendly agents making it easy for you to arrange your day of exercise and fun at the world-class Mimosa Golf Course.
DISCOUNTED GREEN FEES FROM CSM IF YOU BOOK YOUR HOTEL/RESORT WITH US
Guests who book with Clark Subic Marketing, not only staying at Monte Vista Villas at Mimosa but staying at any hotel or resort in the Clark or Subic Bay Freeport are allowed the special privilege of playing the stunning Acacia and lake-View Golf Course of Mimosa at discounted rates and with preferential booking treatment. Call now our agents now to book your room and get 10% discount for your entire group on green fees at Mimosa.
WOLRD-CLASS COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE PLAYED BY TIGER WOODS
Mimosa Resort is a first class recreational and residential complex that features world-class, 36 hole, all-weather championship golf course. This custom course was designed by the acclaimed Honolulu-based team of Nelson, Wright and Haworth. The course has four distinctive “nines” – a dream for seasoned golfers. Nature herself has created a magnificent setting for this superb, mature, parkland course. The Philippines is truly blessed to have such a marvelously spectacular play-land for golfers.
Play on a course Tiger Woods, the all-time champion of the game played an exhibition match. This great course is considered to be friendly to new and high handicap golfers while presenting
a challenge to the most seasoned and experienced golfers out there.
THE ESSENTIALS OF MIMOSA
- Normally Limited to Club members and their guests but via special arrangements with Clark Subic Marketing you can book your tee-time through us even if you are not a member.
- 10% discounts of green fees for those booking rooms through Clark Subic Marketing
- Monitorized golf carts are available for rental.
- Golf clubs and golf shoes are also available for rental in the Pro shop.
- Golf course hours of operation 6:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
- Clubhouse hours of operation 6:00 am to 8:00 pm daily
RULES OF PLAY ON COURSE
- An 18-hole round of golf should be finished in less than 4 hrs. and 40 minutes. Players playing too slow or found not qualified to play golf may be removed from the course andrefunded their green fees.
- Priority is given to flights of 3 or 4 players. Fivesomes are allowed, but a fivesome must let faster players through.
- Single players and twosomes have no priority and standing on the golf course. They are not allowed to book tee times and will be placed on a waiting list.
- Players are advised not to take more than a 5 minute break at all tee
houses. Longer breaks may mean losing their standing on the golf
- Players taking a lunch break after 9 holes may lose their standing and
be placed at the back end of the que for second nine play.
- Players are requested to contact on course marshals if any problems
arise on the courses. Player should file complaints immediately after
play is completed. Forms are available in the pro shop.
CLUBHOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
a. Soft spikes are mandatory
b. Western style jeans/shorts are not allowed on the courses.
c. Sleeveless and collarless shirts are not allowed on the course.
- Non-playing companions (non Mimosa members) must pay ½ green fee
rate to accompany players on the courses.
- Players are responsible for any injury to other persons, and any
damage or loss of property within the Club premises.
- Mimosa members have priority at all times. The Starter or Marshall has
the prerogative to allow members to go through flights without a
- The Club has the option to cancel the golf reservations or revise tee
times if it conflicts with Members tee time or the day of the
reservation is declared a holiday.
ADDRESS, PHONE AND EMAIL
Mimosa Leisure Estate M.A. Roxas Highway
Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines
LODGING AT MONTEVISTA VILLAS IN MIMOSA COUNTRY CLUB
125 Mediterranean-inspired, luxury, private villas that served as the former residence of U.S. Air Force officers. These were tastefully refurbished with a gentle ambience to make guests feel entirely at home. Laundry & dry cleaning, clinic, 24-hours security, transportation (optional), Leisure facilities Swimming pool, funhouse, basketball/volleyball court, skating rink, spa, air soft and specialty restaurants are all at your doorstep. See our Montevista Page for details.